Do you enjoy the well-regarded video game Dead Cells? If so you undoubtedly already know about some of the fascinating changes and new features that were made available in 2023.
The Morning Star and Medusa Head are two items that have proved popular among players. This article will go into great depth about each of these things and provide you with advice on how to use them effectively Dead Cells Morning Star.
Table of Contents
Dead Cells Morning Star on PS4 and Switch
On the PS4 and Nintendo Switch, the Dead Cells Morning Star is an effective weapon that has won over a lot of players. This huge weapon may harm your adversaries horribly and carry a blow.
The Morning Star is a random drop so you’ll need a little luck to get your hands on it. There are methods to improve your odds of locating this potent weapon though.
One tactic is to thoroughly investigate each level since the Morning Star is occasionally tucked away in obscure areas.
Your chances of obtaining this powerful weapon can also be increased by eliminating elite foes and bosses.
How to Get the Morning Star in Dead Cells Mobile
You’ll be happy to know that the Morning Star is also accessible for mobile devices if you love playing Dead Cells on your smartphone or tablet.
It can be a random drop, much as in the console versions but there are ways to increase your chances of getting it.
Your chances of locating the Morning Star can be improved by exploring the entire map taking out tough opponents, and making use of all the game’s upgrades and skills.
It will ultimately play a crucial role in your mobile Dead Cells arsenal if you keep playing with it.
Dead Cells DLC Weapons
The Return to Castlevania DLC for Dead Cells adds 7 new weapons to the game, each inspired by a different Castlevania game.
- Cross: A whip that can be charged up to deal more damage. Inspired by the whip from the original Castlevania.
- Morning Star: A flail that can be thrown to hit enemies from a distance. Inspired by the morning star from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
- Axe: A slow but powerful axe that can be thrown to deal damage to multiple enemies. Inspired by the axe from Castlevania: Rondo of Blood.
- Crossbow: A ranged weapon that can be used to attack enemies from a distance. Inspired by the crossbow from Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia.
- Boomerang: A boomerang that can be thrown to hit enemies and return to the player. Inspired by the boomerang from Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow.
- Tomahawk: A throwing axe that can be used to deal damage to multiple enemies. Inspired by the tomahawk from Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin.
- Vampire Killer: A sword that can be used to deal damage to enemies and absorb their health. Inspired by the Vampire Killer from the Castlevania series.
These weapons can be found in the game’s various biomes, and they can be upgraded using scrolls and blueprints. They can also be combined with other weapons and items to create powerful synergies.
The Return to Castlevania DLC also adds a new boss, the Death Knight. who is inspired by the Death Knight from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
The Death Knight is a powerful enemy who can use a variety of attacks including a powerful sword slash and a ranged attack that summons bats.
Dead Cells Medusa Head: A Unique Twist
Let’s now turn our attention to the Dead Cells Medusa Head. This special object gives the gameplay an interesting new twist.
When you have the Medusa Head, you may transform your adversaries into stone immobilizing them and leaving them open to assault.
Even if getting the Medusa Head is partly a question of luck there are particular tactics you may do to improve your chances.
Your best chances to earn this interesting equipment are frequently when you fight difficult adversaries and watch out for cursed chests.
How to Use the Morning Star and Medusa Head Effectively
Having these powerful items in your inventory is only half the battle. To truly excel in Dead Cells you need to know how to use them effectively.
Morning Star Strategy:
- Timing is Key: The Morning Star has a unique swing pattern that takes some getting used to. Practice your swings and time them well to maximize damage.
- Synergies: Experiment with different weapon and skill combinations. Some weapons and abilities complement the Morning Star perfectly allowing you to unleash devastating combos.
- Upgrade Wisely: Use cells to upgrade your weapons and unlock mutations that enhance your gameplay. Focus on upgrading attributes that complement the Morning Star’s strengths.
Medusa Head Strategy:
- Control the Crowd: The Medusa Head excels at crowd control. Use it to freeze groups of enemies, making it easier to pick them off one by one.
- Combine with Other Skills: Pair the Medusa Head with skills that can capitalize on petrified enemies. This can lead to devastating damage output.
- Stay Agile: While your enemies are frozen, stay mobile and avoid getting overwhelmed by other threats.
For more tips and insights into navigating the intricate Dead Cells map, don’t forget to check out our comprehensive guide: Walkthrough: Exploring the Intricate Dead Cells Map.
Exciting new additions to the game in 2023 include Medusa Head and the Dead Cells Morning Star. The real fun starts when you start employing them efficiently even though getting them could involve a little bit of chance.
You can use these potent weapons with skill if you try out various tactics and upgrade intelligently. This will make your adventure through Dead Cells even more exciting.
The Dead Cells experience will surely be improved by mastering these objects. whether you’re playing on a PS4 Nintendo Switch or mobile device.
So arm yourself, brave the perilous depths, and may your Morning Star shine brilliantly as you use the Medusa Head to convert your opponents to stone.