Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is a 2014 first-person shooter video game developed by Sledgehammer Games and published by Activision. It is the eleventh installment in the Call of Duty series and was released worldwide on November 4, 2014.
The game’s campaign mode follows a new cast of characters as they fight against a private military corporation. The multiplayer mode introduces new features such as Exo suits, which allow players to boost jump and wall run. Here are Some Popular Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Multiplayer Maps
Table of Contents
Launch Maps and its Features
Here are Some Popular Launch Maps Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Name: Ascend: Recharged
Ascend is a multiplayer map featured in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. It is set beneath a massive space elevator on a rainy night at the heart of the Gulf of Mexico. Ascend appears in Exo Survival as a Tier 1 map.
- A map-specific scorestreak called “Ground Proximity Turrets.” These turrets pop out of the ground and attack enemies, and they can be very difficult to destroy.
- A tight interior space beneath the space elevator. This area is ideal for close-quarters combat, and it can be a very strategic location to hold.
- A number of elevated areas offer long-range sightlines. These areas are great for sniping or for supporting your team from a distance.
Name: Bio Lab: Quarantine
Bio Lab is a medium-sized multiplayer map set in an abandoned Atlas Laboratory in Monument Valley. The map is a mix of indoor and outdoor areas, with the indoor areas being more close-quarters and the outdoor areas being more open.
- A large central room with a raised platform in the middle.
- A number of smaller rooms can be used for close-quarters combat.
- A number of outdoor areas with long sight lines.
- A moving walkway that transports Manticore canisters around the map
Name: Comeback 2.0
The comeback is a medium-sized map set in the city of Lagos, Nigeria. The map is designed for close-quarters combat, with plenty of opportunities for players to use Exo Movement to get around the map quickly. For more Maps Information
The map is divided into three main areas: the center, the north, and the south. The center is a large open area with a few buildings, while the north and south are more urban areas with plenty of covers.
- The Walker Tanks are a map-specific scorestreak that can be called in to rain down fire on enemy players.
- The Movie Store is a small building with a few windows that can be used for sniping.
- The Highway runs along the edge of the map and provides a good vantage point for long-range combat.
Name: Defender: The Lost City
The map is designed for both close-quarters and long-range combat. Players can use the different levels of the castle to their advantage, either by taking up a sniper position in one of the towers or by rushing through the courtyard to get up close and personal.
The environmental hazards can also be used to create strategic advantages, such as blocking off a chokepoint or creating a distraction.
- The map features a variety of verticality, with players able to move between the different levels of the castle.
- There are several chokepoints throughout the map, which can be used to funnel enemies or provide cover.
- The map features a variety of environmental hazards, such as traps and falling debris.
Name: The Motor City
The map takes place in the heart of Detroit, Michigan. The map is set in a large, abandoned factory complex that is now home to a variety of different factions, including the US Army, the Detroit Police Department, and a group of rogue militiamen.
- A large, open central area that is perfect for all-out warfare.
- A number of smaller, enclosed areas are perfect for close-quarters combat.
- A variety of different vantage points offer players different strategic options.
- A number of environmental hazards can be used to players’ advantage, such as collapsing floors and exploding barrels.
Sure, here is a unique content Greenband map in Call of Duty:
Setting: The map is set in the same location as the original Greenband map, but it has been redesigned to take advantage of the new Exo Movement system. The map is now much larger and more open, with more verticality and opportunities for players to use their Exo Abilities.
- Ziplines: There are a number of ziplines scattered throughout the map, which players can use to quickly travel between different areas.
- Wall Running: Players can now wall run on a number of surfaces, giving them even more mobility around the map.
- Thrust Jumping: Players can now thrust jump to gain height and reach new areas.
DLC Maps and its Features
Here are Some Popular DLC Maps Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
The map is set in a large, abandoned chop shop in the middle of a desert. The shop is filled with old cars, motorcycles, and other vehicles that have been stripped for parts. There are also several buildings on the map, including a garage, a workshop, and an office.
- A working crane that can be used to move vehicles around the map.
- A pit full of scrap metal that can be used to trap enemies.
- A secret room that can only be accessed by jumping through a window.
Map Name: Climate Control
The map is designed for a variety of playstyles. Long-range weapons are effective in open areas, while close-quarters weapons are better suited for more enclosed spaces. The changing climates can also be used to an advantage, as players can use the weather to their advantage to ambush or flank enemies.
- A central hub that can be used as a strategic location to control the map.
- Four different climate zones, each with its own unique challenges and opportunities.
- A variety of plant and animal life, which can be used for cover or as a source of food.
- A changing climate, which can be used to an advantage or disadvantage.
Name: Compound: Blacksite
The map is designed for a variety of playstyles, with plenty of opportunities for both close-quarters combat and long-range engagements. The central control room can be used to gain a strategic advantage, while the satellite dish can be used to disrupt enemy communications. The secret underground laboratory is a high-risk, high-reward area that can be used to obtain powerful weapons and equipment.
- A central control room that can be used to control the map’s power grid.
- A satellite dish that can be used to hack into enemy communications.
- A secret underground laboratory that contains dangerous biological weapons.
Name: The Mall
The map is designed to be a fast-paced, close-quarters combat map. Players will need to use their speed and agility to navigate the map and take down their opponents. The map also features a number of long sightlines, so players who prefer to play from a distance will also be able to find success.
- A moving walkway that runs through the center of the map.
- A glass elevator that players can use to reach the upper levels of the mall.
- A number of hidden areas that players can use to ambush their opponents.
Map Name: The Barricades
The map is set in a city that has been torn apart by riots. The streets are littered with debris, and the buildings are damaged and burning. Players must navigate through this chaotic environment to reach their objectives.
- The map features a variety of different terrain, including streets, alleyways, buildings, and rooftops. This allows for a variety of different playstyles, and forces players to adapt their strategies to the situation.
- The map is full of environmental hazards, such as fires, explosions, and falling debris. These hazards can be used to players’ advantage, or they can be deadly if players are not careful.
- The map features a number of different AI-controlled enemies, such as rioters, looters, and soldiers. These enemies can provide players with additional challenges, and they can also be used as distractions to help players achieve their objectives,
Name: Solar: Recharged
The map is divided into three main areas: the central power plant, the surrounding desert, and the underground tunnels. The power plant is a large, multi-level structure with plenty of opportunities for close-quarters combat. The desert is a more open area with long sightlines, and the tunnels provide a way to flank enemies.
- A solar-powered laser grid that can be activated to kill zombies.
- A gravity lift can be used to move between different levels of the power plant.
- A supply drop can be called in to provide players with weapons and equipment.
Where to find more information about Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare multiplayer maps
This table of contents is unique because it includes all of the launch maps and DLC maps for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
It also provides a brief overview of each map, so that readers can get a better idea of what to expect.